Hi, i'm Marian!
Blessings,


Welcome to the Color Wheel Gallery! I'm Marian, a mommy of two wonderful Children, a Professional Gospel Vocalist, Entrepreneur and a Blogger. This Blog is for Beauty, Fashion, Inspiration, Lifestyle, Product Reviews, and Videos. I have recently worked with Pure Flix, Abbe Glasses, Astonishing Skin Care, skin1.com, Amorroco Argan Oil, The Make up Miser, Orglamix Cosmetics, Salty Cosmetics, Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques, Mary Kay, Markwins, Caboodles, The Organic Face, Amazing Cosmetics, Billion Dollar Brows, House of Lashes, Olay, Cover Girl among others.
Oh, yes! I can't forget "Sent by You, made by me" my new greeting card service. Just look for the logo on the side bar or at the bottom of the post to view my work and to put in your order.:) If you are a company and would like to send your products for review, let's get in touch!

Sephora Beauty Insider Freebies







Hello Ladies!
If you are a Sephora Beauty Insider then you will be receiving in your mailbox Sephora Pamplets not only with pics and prices of the new cosmetics that will be launching or already in store but if you look on the back of the mailer you will see a Coupon for a Freebie. That's right a freebie for beauty insiders only. So far I have received two mailers with two different coupons.
The first coupon is for a Sephora Depuffing Eye Gel and the second coupon is for a beautiful and stylish black double sided compact mirror with the Sephora logo. Also as a Beauty Insider, on your Birthday Sephora gifts you with a cosmetic product sometimes a lipstick,mascara, glosses ect. 
Last year they gifted me the Benefit Cosmetics Duo with They're real mascara, Watts-up highlighter. 
But Today in the Store I saw a lovely gift from Makeup-Forever and it looks like this! Oooh My Birthday is in December so I can't wait!

Isn't it cute? A Make Up For Ever red lipstick and a Mascara. A girl can never have too many mascaras or lippies:)







Now Back to the Previous Freebies I wrote about. These are the coupons you will find in the mailers
and the goodies consisting of the compact mirror and the Sephora Depuffing Eye Gel which I picked up today at my Sephora store in JC Penny. The coupon does state that the freebies are only available at a Sephora Store in a JC Penny.

But being a Beauty insider is free Just follow this link:) Sephora Beauty Insider
You not only get discounts, and products for points when you spend but also freebies like these coupons and B-day gifts without spending a penny:)


So Sign Up what are you waiting For!





Comments

Post a Comment