Hi, i'm Marian!
Blessings,


Welcome to the Color Wheel Gallery! I'm Marian, a mommy of two wonderful Children, a Professional Gospel Vocalist, Entrepreneur and a Blogger. This Blog is for Beauty, Fashion, Inspiration, Lifestyle, Product Reviews, and Videos. I have recently worked with Pure Flix, Abbe Glasses, Astonishing Skin Care, skin1.com, Amorroco Argan Oil, The Make up Miser, Orglamix Cosmetics, Salty Cosmetics, Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques, Mary Kay, Markwins, Caboodles, The Organic Face, Amazing Cosmetics, Billion Dollar Brows, House of Lashes, Olay, Cover Girl among others.
Oh, yes! I can't forget "Sent by You, made by me" my new greeting card service. Just look for the logo on the side bar or at the bottom of the post to view my work and to put in your order.:) If you are a company and would like to send your products for review, let's get in touch!

NYC Expert Last Lipstick in Sugar Plum


Influenster recently gave me their Frosty Vox Box to Review and for testing purposes and in this box I received a Lip color from New York Color Cosmetics.

The Lip color is called Sugar Plum and it's shade is in a soft pink plum with a frost and bit of shimmer, its kind of hard to describe it but it matches my Olive NC 25 skin tone perfectly:) Its pigmented and it goes on smooth and creamy.
What I really like about this lipstick besides it's color is the candy like smell it has. I'll be honest I have never tasted a sugar plum but if that's what one tastes like I'm willing to give it a try lol.

It smells so sweet and tastes sweet as well. Of course I did not taste it, I licked my lips to do so. lol

But yes, I saw the price point for this Lippie at CVS for $2.00, looks like I can stock up if I wanted to.

So there you have it the new NYC Color Lippie in Sugar Plum, it lasted on for a long time until I ate and drink but that's the usual with lipsticks unless it specifies other wise. I'm glad I was able to test Sugar Plum out. I give it #2 thumbs up!