Hi, i'm Marian!
Blessings,


Welcome to the Color Wheel Gallery! I'm Marian, a mommy of two wonderful Children, a Professional Gospel Vocalist, Entrepreneur and a Blogger. This Blog is for Beauty, Fashion, Inspiration, Lifestyle, Product Reviews, and Videos. I have recently worked with Pure Flix, Abbe Glasses, Astonishing Skin Care, skin1.com, Amorroco Argan Oil, The Make up Miser, Orglamix Cosmetics, Salty Cosmetics, Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques, Mary Kay, Markwins, Caboodles, The Organic Face, Amazing Cosmetics, Billion Dollar Brows, House of Lashes, Olay, Cover Girl among others.
Oh, yes! I can't forget "Sent by You, made by me" my new greeting card service. Just look for the logo on the side bar or at the bottom of the post to view my work and to put in your order.:) If you are a company and would like to send your products for review, let's get in touch!

Simply Essentials Kabuki Brush Review




The Simply Essentials Kabuki Brush is so soft to the touch and even more so on the face. This brush is dense but when you apply it on your face the bristles tend to seperate and move back and forth almost like a blush brush so its not as dense. But that's totally fine as long as the brush is soft and applying well. The Brush does pack on product too, I used it on my Pur Minerals foundation powder and it distributed the powder evenly on the bristles. I also like that this brush dries quickly over night unlike many other brushes I use and give a good washing to. Yes! Always remember to wash your brushes before first use and after a week of using. It's helps your skin look it's best!  The Simply Essentials Kabuki brush can also be used for liquid and cream based products as it says on their site and was given a rating of 4.9 out of 5 by Professional makeup artists. I'm an Aspiring Makeup Artist and I'm very pleased with the Simply Essentials Kabuki brush:) 







You can get the Simply Essentials kabuki brush on  Amazon