Hi, i'm Marian!
Blessings,


Welcome to the Color Wheel Gallery! I'm Marian, a mommy of two wonderful Children, a Professional Gospel Vocalist, Entrepreneur and a Blogger. This Blog is for Beauty, Fashion, Inspiration, Lifestyle, Product Reviews, and Videos. I have recently worked with Pure Flix, Abbe Glasses, Astonishing Skin Care, skin1.com, Amorroco Argan Oil, The Make up Miser, Orglamix Cosmetics, Salty Cosmetics, Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques, Mary Kay, Markwins, Caboodles, The Organic Face, Amazing Cosmetics, Billion Dollar Brows, House of Lashes, Olay, Cover Girl among others.
Oh, yes! I can't forget "Sent by You, made by me" my new greeting card service. Just look for the logo on the side bar or at the bottom of the post to view my work and to put in your order.:) If you are a company and would like to send your products for review, let's get in touch!

Free bareMinerals Blemish Remedy Foundation At Sephora


Sephora is at it again spoiling their Beauty Insiders.
Now, for a limited time if you receive a Beauty Insider email that has a free bareMinerals coupon, you can get a free deluxe sample size of bareMineral's new Blemish Remedy Foundation for free without any purchase inside your local Sephora inside JC Penney .






I have already redeemed my coupon and this foundation is really nice.
The texture is smooth and silky and it goes on light weight and leaves a beautiful soft finish.
I always use concealer and now more so by making it a full coverage foundation, then I set it with mineral foundation. And that's exactly how I used The bareMinerals Blemish Remedy.
So far, I have been using this foundation for 3 days and no breakouts or allergic reaction what so ever. yay!



The deluxe sample size is 0.3 grams which is good for me for about 2 weeks, because a little goes a long way.
The packaging is super cute and it comes with a tiny adorable fluffy kabuki brush that really works.


The lady at the register had 3 shades to offer for light, medium and dark skin tones.
Since, I'm a medium skin tone she gave me the Blemish Remedy foundation in Clearly Silk.





Here is what this foundation claims to do:


The fusion of Tea Tree and Salicylic Acid and Aspen Bark is what sparked my curiosity to try it, and I'm so glad I did. And I'm hoping it does all it claims to do.

The Blemish Remedy comes in 12 shades, Clearly Silk looks darker in the photo but it's my perfect match it does not go on dark at all. I'm an NC 25 in Mac if that's helpful if you are the same skin tone as me and you need to find your match in the Blemish Remedy foundation.
Oh, yes the retail price for the full size is $27.00 and it's exclusively at Sephora.


And Here are my Results...
Let me know if you try it and what your thoughts are:)