Hi, i'm Marian!
Blessings,


Welcome to the Color Wheel Gallery! I'm Marian, a mommy of two wonderful Children, a Professional Gospel Vocalist, Entrepreneur and a Blogger. This Blog is for Beauty, Fashion, Inspiration, Lifestyle, Product Reviews, and Videos. I have recently worked with Pure Flix, Abbe Glasses, Astonishing Skin Care, skin1.com, Amorroco Argan Oil, The Make up Miser, Orglamix Cosmetics, Salty Cosmetics, Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques, Mary Kay, Markwins, Caboodles, The Organic Face, Amazing Cosmetics, Billion Dollar Brows, House of Lashes, Olay, Cover Girl among others.
Oh, yes! I can't forget "Sent by You, made by me" my new greeting card service. Just look for the logo on the side bar or at the bottom of the post to view my work and to put in your order.:) If you are a company and would like to send your products for review, let's get in touch!

Fun In The Sun In My New Batik Sarong

As we were on the beautiful Island of San Juan, Puerto Rico, I decided to go into a store called Ooh La La to buy some souvenirs.
I saw a display of different color sarongs and headbands but I payed no mind and as I was paying my hubby put a $20 sarong on the cashier desk and I was like is that for me? He said "Yes, I want you to get one".
I was surprised but hey I bought one and Im glad I did.

The Batik Bali sarong is not only beautiful and made in Indonesia but it can be worn in different ways.
It comes with a little recycled paper booklet that shows the steps on how to wear your sarong in different styles.

They can be also worn as a shawl,a baby sling, a skirt, a table cover or a wall hanging. 

I chose to wear mine in the halter style and although it was a little confusing to put in place, we finally got it on, meaning my hubby helped. LOL

In reality, it is easy to assemble but I did notice while wearing it the little wooden pendant that holds the sarong, kept poking me in the chest. Ugh, not cool, so I had to sit properly and keep adjusting it.
I can't wait to try the other styles!

You can find the Batik sarong on www.treasureofbali.com and learn more on what the Batik color dyeing process means...

Here are some pictures of the  Batik Sarong and the little booklet and more.








Here I am wearing it halter style on the beautiful Island of Grand Turk.
I felt confident and beautiful and free flowing in mine.
Under the sarong, I wore a brown tank top and black shorts, the shorts were noticeable when it was windy but other than that it looked like I was wearing a regular swim suit underneath.





Stay tuned for more posts on...