Hi, i'm Marian!
Blessings,


Welcome to the Color Wheel Gallery! I'm Marian, a mommy of two wonderful Children, a Professional Gospel Vocalist, Entrepreneur and a Blogger. This Blog is for Beauty, Fashion, Inspiration, Lifestyle, Product Reviews, and Videos. I have recently worked with Pure Flix, Abbe Glasses, Astonishing Skin Care, skin1.com, Amorroco Argan Oil, The Make up Miser, Orglamix Cosmetics, Salty Cosmetics, Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques, Mary Kay, Markwins, Caboodles, The Organic Face, Amazing Cosmetics, Billion Dollar Brows, House of Lashes, Olay, Cover Girl among others.
Oh, yes! I can't forget "Sent by You, made by me" my new greeting card service. Just look for the logo on the side bar or at the bottom of the post to view my work and to put in your order.:) If you are a company and would like to send your products for review, let's get in touch!

Fashion On The Beach

I recently went on a mini getaway with my family to St. Augustine Beach which was all paid for by my husband's colleagues company.

The getaway was like a meet and greet and go fishing while the wives and children stayed in town.

Well, I was able to go to the pool with the kids and then eat a fabulous restaurant called the Sunset grille while the hubby was catching a red snapper . (See Below)

The mini vay cay came to an end but before that we decided to go across the street from the hotel where there was a beach.

I was all dressed up ready to go to a memorial service for my husbands beloved uncle but we had some hours to spare before heading into the city so we decided to step on the beach.

When I stepped on the beach I saw this beautiful and picturesque scenery that I had to take some photos of.

My husband took the photos below and they came out superb. So, heres my fashion the beach.


The dress:  5th & Love paisley kimono sleeved elastic polyester with spandex dress with an open back
Where to buy: Ross Stores $12-$15 dollars

The heart pendant: This was a gift from my mother but it was the limited edition Fergie locket with her outspoken fragranced perfume from Avon. click here for Ebay

The twin horse head pendant: I just recently reviewed this cool necklace click here for more info

The creme bracelet cuff: I bought this at burlington Coat factory but I forgot the price, sorry:(

The polarized shades: I reviewed these shades as well click here

The sandals in the bottom picture: These are black floral wedge sandals from Candies and I bought them at Kohls.

Not sure of all these items are available any more but you can always search online on Ebay and other sites.

I just wanted to share my outfit of the day:)











yay! for the hubby,of course he did not keep it:)